My phone won't turn on. What should I do?
While this is not normal behavior, here are some things you can try. First, power-cycle the device by holding the power button for 20 seconds, 5 times. Attempt to start the phone by holding down the power button and the volume-down button at the same time. This will start recovery mode where you can perform a factory reset. If this does not solve your problem, please follow these steps:
1) Let your phone rest for 12 hours (do not charge);
2) Charge with the official charger and cable for 6 hours;
3) After 6 hours, disconnect then reconnect your phone to the charger. A low battery screen should appear;
4) Do not attempt to boot. Allow it charge for 1 more hour;
5) After 1 hour, your device should be ready to boot and power-on.
Photos are blurred after being zoomed in
This is normal. You can adjust the camera resolution to the maximum to reduce the ambig...Read more
What is the default path for saving photos/video files? How to change it?
Open the camera, and tap the setting icon above the screen. The setting is displayed. S...Read more